Página de inicio

martes, 29 de abril de 2014

TRINITY DATE

1.      Tell me the days of the week…
2.      What is your favourite day of the week? My… because…
3.      What day is it today? Today is …
4.      Name the seasons of the year…
5.      What month is it? It’s …
6.      What month is your birthday? My birthday is in…
7.      What season? My birthday is in…
8.      Tell me the months of the year

  1. What is the date today? Today is (the) 29th of April.
  2. Is it Saturday today? No, it isn’t. It’s Tuesday today.
  3. When’s your birthday? My birthday is on (the) 12th of May
  4. When’s your mum’s birthday? My Mum’s birthday (her birthday) is in June
  5. And your dad’s? It’s in September.
  6. When is Christmas? It’s…
  7. When is your best friend’s birthday? My best friend’s b..is on the../His/ Her b…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario